Membership to the Anthroposophic Naturopath’s Guild is open to qualified practitioners, who also hold a professional membership with their relevant association. You are also welcome to join as a student practitioner. We welcome Naturopaths, Herbalists, Homeopaths, Nutritionists and other complementary health modalities.
Your membership gives you affiliated membership with ISAN, the International Society of Anthroposophic Naturopathy.
As a group we meet monthly to study, deepen our understanding of Anthroposophic Medicine, the human being and the remedies, and to support each other.
Areas of focus include
- Text and lecture studies
- Case presentations and discussion
- Practical application of the remedies
- Goethean observation
- Seasonal celebrations
- Key topic areas include the Anthroposophic medical approach to the human being, the three / four fold understanding of the human being, fundamentals of therapy, developmental phases of childhood and sensory processing and neurodiversity.
$200 AUD annual
- Includes affiliated membership with ISAN, the International Society for Anthroposophic Naturopathy
- Monthly Guild study meetings
- Member pricing for workshops, training events and programs
- Mentorship and endorsement options
$50 AUD annual
- Monthly Guild study group meetings
- Student Member pricing for workshops and training events and programs
- Mentorship options
Mentoring and Endorsement
information to come…