Membership to the Anthroposophic Naturopath’s Guild is open to qualified practitioners, who also hold a professional membership with their relevant association. You are also welcome to join as a student practitioner. We welcome Naturopaths, Herbalists, Homeopaths, Nutritionists and other complementary health modalities.
Your membership gives you affiliated membership with ISAN, the International Society of Anthroposophic Naturopathy.
As a group we meet monthly to study, deepen our understanding of Anthroposophic Medicine, the human being and the remedies, and to support each other.
Areas of focus include
- Text and lecture studies
- Case presentations and discussion
- Practical application of the remedies
- Goethean observation
- Seasonal celebrations
- Key topic areas include the Anthroposophic medical approach to the human being, the three / four fold understanding of the human being, fundamentals of therapy, developmental phases of childhood and sensory processing and neurodiversity.
$250 AUD annual
- Includes affiliated membership with ISAN, the International Society for Anthroposophic Naturopathy
- Monthly Guild study meetings
- Substantial discounts for all our Guild workshops, training events and programs
- Mentorship and endorsement options
$75 AUD annual
- Monthly Guild study group meetings
- Student Member pricing for workshops and training events and programs
- Mentorship options
Mentoring and Endorsement
Ongoing mentoring with the Anthroposophic Naturopaths Guild is available for members. Requirements for professional endorsement and recognition as an Anthroposophic Naturopath are outlined in the document below.